This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Loader does not open

I made a buy from hack to black squad downloaded the loader and it just does not happen anything of the error of parameter anyone can help me

sinfulexp.net/forum/showthread.php?201-TUT-SinfulEXP-Web-Based-Loader-(UPDATED-24-11-2017)

Comment

Read this、

Comment

I have done this and still the same thing my God does not have an admin online to help and too complicated this and stressful

Comment

Originally posted by ITAVB View Post
          I have done this and still the same thing my God does not have an admin online to help and too complicated this and stressful
          whats wrong?

Comment

Hello!

I can help you with TeamViewer if you want. please follow these steps http://sinfulexp.net/forum/showthrea...ED-24-11-2017)

Also make sure you have all the hack Requirements installed on your PC.

Please note that we have online loader and not offline one. the error which you earlier mentioned "invalid Parameters" is because you are trying to open offline SingFulexp.exe instead of using the online Loader.

Comment

Also i may add......... I had an issue with FireFox causing my VIP not to work, If youre using the same, try using IE instead. ONce i Disabled my anti virus/windows defender, and used IE, my hack started working great

Comment

if you have update the loader and set your GUID
                so try to delete your browser's cashe files or just change yours ^^

Comment

I got it, thanks.

Comment

I got it, thanks.
                    Is it working now ?

Comment

yes Thank you

Comment

#Solved
                        #Closed

Comment