This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossfire Na Hack Features

Not sure if these will cause client errors currently. I used to make basic no menu hacks back in 2010-2011 and had some of these features, would it be possible to add any of these in the VIP?

- STW - Shoot Through Walls, (Insta Kill)
    -Invisible - Character not visible in game
    -Room Crash, I simply made this feature by changing shotgun spread to over 500, it would cause the room to crash and put everyone in lobby.
    -Plant bomb anywhere - I believe it was a buggy feature back then.
    -Instant plant/defuse, not speed plant/defuse.

Just some ideas, as stated, its been over 7 years since i had any of those working in my private, i'm sure most will cause error, but thought i was ask/suggets.

Thanks again.

I hope see those features in the hack menu

Comment

Originally posted by Trump View Post
      Not sure if these will cause client errors currently. I used to make basic no menu hacks back in 2010-2011 and had some of these features, would it be possible to add any of these in the VIP?

- STW - Shoot Through Walls, (Insta Kill)
      -Invisible - Character not visible in game
      -Room Crash, I simply made this feature by changing shotgun spread to over 500, it would cause the room to crash and put everyone in lobby.
      -Plant bomb anywhere - I believe it was a buggy feature back then.
      -Instant plant/defuse, not speed plant/defuse.

Just some ideas, as stated, its been over 7 years since i had any of those working in my private, i'm sure most will cause error, but thought i was ask/suggets.

Thanks again.
      Only Instant plant/defuse is working now,but as for others they are server sided now

Comment

Gotcha, I used WTW the other night, and planted bombs in crates, where others couldn't defuse,lol It was a blast.

Comment

Working...
        X