This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at step 3 of HGW and crashes

After the update of August, everytime I open CF the HGW loader gets stuck at step 3, other players have this issue as well. Please get it fixed asap so I can complete the missions. If not fixed in due time, I hope that you'll consider the mission completed so I don't miss out on anything, didn't put so much money in this game for stuff like this, come on.

Copied and pasted from my post on z8 forums, any fixes you might offer?

Originally posted by acepupper View Post
    After the update of August, everytime I open CF the HGW loader gets stuck at step 3, other players have this issue as well. Please get it fixed asap so I can complete the missions. If not fixed in due time, I hope that you'll consider the mission completed so I don't miss out on anything, didn't put so much money in this game for stuff like this, come on.

Copied and pasted from my post on z8 forums, any fixes you might offer?
    This is a problem related to game servers and should be fixed really soon.

Comment

'Hello,

Thank you for contacting Z8Games Support Center.

All of our systems are currently running normally and most of the users are able to play normally. If you are still facing issues, please try the following steps:

1) Uninstall the game completely, and delete Z8Games folder from your program files folder
      2) Perform system cleaning (Ex. Using CCleaner)
      3) Disable your Anti-Virus real-time protection
      4) Re-download the newest version of the game http://crossfire.z8games.com/download.html
      5) Install the game
      6) Add CrossFire and CrossFire folder to your Anti-Virus and Firewall exceptions list
      7) Close all programs running in the background
      8) Re-enable your Anti-Virus real-time protection

Please follow the previous steps exactly in the same order. If you are still facing the same issue after following them, please submit a new ticket with the specific issue and a screenshot of the error you are receiving.

We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,

Z8Games Support
      www.z8games.com/termsandcondition.html'

This is what i got from the ticket, did all that and still the same problem.

Yeah i hope they fix it really soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
        This is a problem related to game servers and should be fixed really soon.
        They still haven't fixed it. Apparently they blocked IPs outside of the UK and US since people say that they can access the game through VPNs. Haven't been able to use the cheat since the update, could you guys pause my subscription or something? Cuz it's goin to waste :l

Comment

since this issue is not SinfulEXP related this thread will be Closed.

Comment

Working...
          X