Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought VIP and Got Suspended the moment i joined a match in combat arms

i just bought VIP and when i got into a game match i was suspended just like that, what is going on?

your hack causes in-game errors and it can also cause your account to be suspended for one hour or more xD

Comment

try to clean your PC , use CCleaner , clean your %temp%,prefetch, register and your browser coockies/temp files , go to CrossFire folder and go inside XIGNCODE3 and delete the text file , don't delete the white files only the text one , try to do not save any screenshots with your hack ( just in case ) don't alt+tab ( just in case buts its ok to go to your desktop ) , and then try to play hope this fixs your issue , if this problem occur just contact [MENTION=849]Immortal[/MENTION] and provide specific details on this so he could know if it's hack problem ( windows compatibility , the hack works fine for me and everyone so it must be your pc ) in the end try to restart your pc and install directx

Comment

[MENTION=1816]OpKilts[/MENTION] Is already on it and will be ready asap.

Comment

Working...
        X