Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Sinfulexp!!! Introduction:

Hey fellow hackers/staff!

Just wanted to start a thread and introduce myself. Im a 27 year old proud father who enjoys playing CA during my free time. I currently am a VP of a Heart Foundation named after my brother. I found these forums from a member who calls himself Cast! I currently just got back into CA after not playing for 2 years and forgot all my info so im restarting and plan on using these AWESOME hacks to lvl my account up. Special thanks to every staff member involved who put their time/effort into making these hacks possible and available! From the looks of them they look VERY promising! Not much more to say then see you around the forums and keep up the good work!

P.S. Couldnt find an introduction section so i made a thread!

Welcome to the board.

KEEP CALM AND JOIN MOTHER RUSSIA!

Comment

Originally posted by McGinley View Post
      Welcome to the board.
      Glad to be apart of it! Your signature is awesome. Little off topic but did you create that?

Comment

Sure did.

/msg2shrt

KEEP CALM AND JOIN MOTHER RUSSIA!

Comment

Welcome to SinfulEXP. Enjoy your hacks!
          What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Never View Post
            Welcome to SinfulEXP. Enjoy your hacks!
            Enjoying them very much! Absolutely the best hacks out there and thats being totally honest! I can look legit with these hacks exactly what i wanted and i love how you can customize the ghost aim. Really something special what you guys have done here, 100% satisfied!!!

Comment

Working...
            X