This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapid Fire

Rapid Fire for sniper/pistol is not the fast. I would have to repeatedly click the left click mouse really fast to achieve "Rapid Fire". Making a scale from "1%-100% fast" just like how speed hack has its own configuration would be nice or even better, code a function where we can just hold the left click mouse and "fast fire" it like a rifle. I think this function gets errors when you shoot at characters, but using it is up to the player's risk. Anyway, I would love to see it again.

Originally posted by loloako View Post
    Rapid Fire for sniper/pistol is not the fast. I would have to repeatedly click the left click mouse really fast to achieve "Rapid Fire". Making a scale from "1%-100% fast" just like how speed hack has its own configuration would be nice or even better, code a function where we can just hold the left click mouse and "fast fire" it like a rifle. I think this function gets errors when you shoot at characters, but using it is up to the player's risk. Anyway, I would love to see it again.
    it will give you error in the second bullet,there's no point to add it again

Comment

oh i see, so I was right that it gives error

Comment

Working...
      X