New Hack Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hack Feature

I think adding an enemy health number NOT a bar would be a nice addition to the hacks that are already available. In my option its very helpful when hacking to know more then just where they are ect. Just a little suggestion i would love to see added!

I'm fairly certain Mat plans on adding similar features.

KEEP CALM AND JOIN MOTHER RUSSIA!

Comment

Originally posted by McGinley View Post
      I'm fairly certain Mat plans on adding similar features.
      Very nice looking forward to more updates then!

Comment

Originally posted by WaRzOnE View Post
        I think adding an enemy health number NOT a bar would be a nice addition to the hacks that are already available. In my option its very helpful when hacking to know more then just where they are ect. Just a little suggestion i would love to see added!
        Interesting how you prefer the number and not the bar, I always thought the bar was easier to see.
        I guess ill add options for both number and bar soon when I stop being lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Matypatty View Post
          Interesting how you prefer the number and not the bar, I always thought the bar was easier to see.
          Yes, personally i like the numbers better because i can visually see how much hp is taken away from 1 shot ect how much health is gained when on health packs ect. Just an overall better feel for me and more info during game! Thanks Matypatty!

Comment

Originally posted by WaRzOnE View Post
            Yes, personally i like the numbers better because i can visually see how much hp is taken away from 1 shot ect how much health is gained when on health packs ect. Just an overall better feel for me and more info during game! Thanks Matypatty!
            Talking about health taken per shot reminded me of some games that show damage as floating text somewhat like npc's in fireteam.
            That would be a pretty cool effect to have on players dont you think?

eg:

Comment

Talking about health taken per shot reminded me of some games that show damage as floating text somewhat like npc's in fireteam.
              That would be a pretty cool effect to have on players dont you think?

eg:
              That would be something NO other hacking site has or even HAD. Just like the custom settings for ghost aim this site has NO body alse has that "that i know of". That would be a really good addition to these already amazing hacks you and staff have put together along with your simple loader/hack menu! I love it Maty

Comment

Can you add the bar but have the number centered in the bar?

Comment

Originally posted by speedforyou View Post
                  Can you add the bar but have the number centered in the bar?
                  sure can buddy

Comment

Hey i like how Our team did the Ghost aim. i have never seen this kind of setup. Ive been banned using other ghost aim bcus when i shoot a guy in front of me it kills the guy in back of me.
                    Skate~! -Revive

Comment

Originally posted by Mello View Post
                      Hey i like how Our team did the Ghost aim. i have never seen this kind of setup. Ive been banned using other ghost aim bcus when i shoot a guy in front of me it kills the guy in back of me.
                      100% Agree this Ghost Aim is the best! Nothing much to say then fa nominal.

Comment

a crash on kick would be awesome, also has crash on join worked for anyone recently its just making me crash a lot instead?

Comment

who is that girl
                          on your profile pic

Comment

Working...
                          X