Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=2432]codex07[/MENTION] can you fill the app. please ?

Comment

Name: Jetro (no last name for privacy)
      Availability: Anytime (Always Online)
      Do you have school/work? (Im Garbage Man)
      Do you have access to payment services? No

Comment

Originally posted by gyleel32 View Post
        How do I send the files Honey where �� ������
        You would send them to Immortal. You get the files by right clicking the Crossfire and clicking Open File Location.
        sigpic

Comment

This seems easy enough but I have Mcdonalds internet and I dont have crossfire PH

When I saw this is was funny af.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen
            Nope
            Globe i think is slow :/ i have already try globe too lag and for browsing and uploading some files or pictures video like that :/ my friend cant play crossfire becuase his internet is globe
            Globe is not that "slow" the reason its slow because globe has this "fair policy" if you used alot of internet it will go slow to give chance to other people that haven't used the internet, because if alot of people has fast internet connection the others will have slow internet connection cause the people that has "fast internet connection" is taking all the data.
            Anyways I don't really recommend PLDT, because their internet connection gets broken frequently. (In Cebu)

Notes: Globe might be much more expensive than PLDT, but their services are like
            Also this 1gb internet speed pldt is selling, is that real or fake? because I don't even think our cables can support 1gb internet speed, the public cables only supports 3mbps. If you buy 5mbps, they will change your cables to support 5mb internet speeds but much more expensive.
            Last edited by Booomxx; 04-19-2016, 05:17 AM.

Comment

we have that CABLE lol

Comment

Globe with internet hack <3

Comment

Originally posted by codex07 View Post
                  Globe with internet hack <3
                  You know how to crack globe :/
                  because my friend crack their internet globe. 1ms ping and 60 to 70 mbps

Comment

Yup and almost 4 years until now im using it without monthly bills but its only 2mbps in my location.... Well you can get a high speed conmection from 8mbps above depends on sattelite location out of quezon city and manila area

Comment

You could not hack modems to have higher internet speeds(sad) because that just means your hacking globe..
                      And that internet hack you said is actually true and only for phones.. which is good, fine.. yeah.
                      what magic ip do you use? :3
                      Last edited by Booomxx; 04-19-2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

magic ip for VPN user....believe it or not im using modem

Comment

Originally posted by booomxx View Post
                          you could not hack modems to have higher internet speeds(sad) because that just means your hacking globe..
                          And that internet hack you said is actually true and only for phones.. Which is good, fine.. Yeah.
                          What magic ip do you use? :3
                          a modem have a sim easy to hack -.-

Comment

Congratz [MENTION=2345]stephen[/MENTION] sent you a message.

Hopefully we can make the hack work today

Comment

Crossfire PH VIP hack is online now !

Comment

Working...
                              X