downloading loader problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downloading loader problem

When I try to download the loader, it tells me the file is malicious and chrome won't download it. -__-

I even tried pushing "you may visit this site" and i see it download, but then it says blocked by chrome.
    Last edited by xboxlive; 03-26-2016, 08:27 AM.

Hey there, Please check this thread for help : http://sinfulexp.net/forum/showthrea...Security-Block

Comment

Originally posted by TEHCOD View Post
      Hey there, Please check this thread for help : http://sinfulexp.net/forum/showthrea...Security-Block
      Thanks mannnnn, I saw that post too ( I looked around)
      But my problem is how do I make chrome pass thru, the hack downloads but then stops and says chrome has stopped cause it's malicious.
      (Is there something in chrome setting to turn it off so I can download it real quick ha or do I have to use a different browser?)

Comment

Originally posted by xboxlive View Post
        Thanks mannnnn, I saw that post too ( I looked around)
        But my problem is how do I make chrome pass thru, the hack downloads but then stops and says chrome has stopped cause it's malicious.
        (Is there something in chrome setting to turn it off so I can download it real quick ha or do I have to use a different browser?)
        Simple, download the loader then it will block it, all you have to do is go on "view downloads" then go to "Recover Malicious File" then open it up and install

Comment

Originally posted by TEHCOD View Post
          Simple, download the loader then it will block it, all you have to do is go on "view downloads" then go to "Recover Malicious File" then open it up and install
          Ha, Thanks. (I feel dumb AF now ha)

Comment

Originally posted by xboxlive View Post
            Ha, Thanks. (I feel dumb AF now ha)
            Im Uploading a YouTube video on how to use

Comment

Working...
            X