This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacks Detected?

Go in game crash come back in banned happened with 2 of my alts is it detected or nah?

Some of the features are getting fixed so they don't work. And yes you will get banned it all comes down to what functions you were using, same of them may get you banned.

Hack Status, Half Working.

Comment

so what functions cant get me banned?

Comment

i cant even download the loader and y use spammin in game when hacking tho

Comment

Originally posted by shawn350 View Post
          i cant even download the loader and y use spammin in game when hacking tho
          What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Comment

use hacks at ur own risk. if u get banned it isnt our problem.
            Skate~! -Revive

Comment

I know idont care im just saying whats happening

Comment

Ok, when you go in game, and turn a function on and it doesn't work that means it may be Detected or our coder is fixing it for some reason. if a hack doesn't work don't keep it ticked or else you will get banned. hence the reason why it's not working detected stuff you tick =banned.

Happy Hacking!

-Fortune

Comment

The hacks aren't detected.
                  You use features at your own risk, when people report you, there is a chance you will get banned, espically if you use 'rage' hacks, meaning you kill everyone form one position, use character hack, etc.
                  If you get banned using the ghost aim with well adjusted settings like matty has suggest in another thread then come PM me, but if not then I dont want to hear this circle jerk of stupidity.
                  /closed.

Comment

Working...
                  X