This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacksquad steam question

Hi , i just want to try your blacksquad steam cheat for 1 week and if i dont get ban i will buy more but i have a question ^^
    Why i can't buy it ? sub is bugged ? i dont see the cheat in vip list . If you can add it so i can try the cheat , thanks in advance ^^
    Just want that people call me pro with aimkey like on sf2 , ava , csgo , and others game that i hacked ^^ . I hope you will update the cheat , i come back later i go sleep , waiting your answer .

( I read most of the message about blacksquad on forum , can you answer too if its still undetected ^^ thanks you coders )
    ( If u do same hacks but with a private injector on blacksquad i would like to have that if its possible so its sure i dont get detected , just dont want to get banned , i can pay every month to keep the hack updated , at an higher price ^^ . ) thanks in advance
    waiting your answer ^^

[MENTION=11295]pied.coupde[/MENTION] We are making some updates,that's why you can't buy the hack now, it should be ready next weekend.

Comment

steam bs

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
      [MENTION=11295]pied.coupde[/MENTION] We are making some updates,that's why you can't buy the hack now, it should be ready next weekend.
      It take a week to update the cheat ^^? You do that so you dont get detected ^^?
      thats nice so people that use your hack dont get banned but it will be difficult for me to wait a week lol , i'll try to wait because i heard good things about your cheats and i saw a video on youtube ^^ hack not detected since october is very good . i will play an other game ^^ i hope the update come so i can use " my sinful'talents " XD . thanks for answering my first post immortal ^^ .

Comment

Working...
      X