This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discord Server and loader problems

In my opinion a good way to get way more connected in this community is if there was a discord. It would be easier to contact owners/admins and you could get people that would wanna be support if members were having a problem with the cheat. Its an easy way to get in touch with members so i think it should be a thing!

also is the loader supposed to be temp disabled or is that just happening for me

Is temporarily disabled to enhance the integrity and safety of the charger.

Comment

Originally posted by dance741 View Post
      Is temporarily disabled to enhance the integrity and safety of the charger.
      Source? #tooshort

Comment

The immortal owner himself answered me because I questioned, about the charger the same informed me that it leaves temporarily disabled to increase the safe and integrity of the charger for proper operation of the hacker.

Wait, it will release the charger soon.

Comment

Originally posted by dance741 View Post
          The immortal owner himself answered me because I questioned, about the charger the same informed me that it leaves temporarily disabled to increase the safe and integrity of the charger for proper operation of the hacker.

Wait, it will release the charger soon.
          Okay! But how long does it take usually to fix it because it's down since 15 hours already.

Comment

It will be ready between 30 minutes and 1 hour, wait for the immortal lord to release him.

Comment

[MENTION=10216]UtkuGirgin59[/MENTION]
              Loader is online now <3

[MENTION=9201]party[/MENTION] We are trying to make the forum more alive atm, once we have more traffic we will release discord and team speak

#Answered
              #Closed

Comment

Working...
              X