Overall Great - Great Service, great Hack, kind Coder [Paladins]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall Great - Great Service, great Hack, kind Coder [Paladins]

After I was able to use the Paladins Hack for a short time, I feel like giving a feedback is just fair.
    Actually, I left the hacking scene completely. Some may know where I worked before. Even tho I had and still have a dispute with the current Admins of this site, I would have left them anyway for my new, legal job. But Paladins is contaminated with hackers and completely unbalanced. Hi-Rez isn't doing anything to do something better or against it. So there's no way then to cheat in this game to have fun besides my competitive games in Rocket League or PUBG.

Enough of that. After a small problem with the latest update, the coder Immortal quickly responded and helped me and another member. A solution was found quickly and we were able to continue cheat. Now, after Hi-Rez dropped another smaller update I had a fatal problem. But Immortal was helping me the last hours and even tho my power supply from our street got stopped and I had to go to the doctor, he was waiting for me and then he continued helping me via Team Viewer. Even tho it took a bit, he stayed friendly.

Later he asked for some improvements I mentioned already a few days back on EPvP. So he also cares about quality and tries to fix them instantly or as soon as he can.

I am overwhelmed by this great support and great hack - In all the time I used to be in the hacking scene, I only met three coders who are like Immortal, kind, nice, helpful and do care about their customers and their hack quality. (I can't speak for coders I couldn't meet yet :/ ).

If you want to buy a Paladins Hack - and I believe other hacks here a great as well, buy them here.
    You got my vouch, guys.

Originally posted by Max151515I View Post
    After I was able to use the Paladins Hack for a short time, I feel like giving a feedback is just fair.
    Actually, I left the hacking scene completely. Some may know where I worked before. Even tho I had and still have a dispute with the current Admins of this site, I would have left them anyway for my new, legal job. But Paladins is contaminated with hackers and completely unbalanced. Hi-Rez isn't doing anything to do something better or against it. So there's no way then to cheat in this game to have fun besides my competitive games in Rocket League or PUBG.

Enough of that. After a small problem with the latest update, the coder Immortal quickly responded and helped me and another member. A solution was found quickly and we were able to continue cheat. Now, after Hi-Rez dropped another smaller update I had a fatal problem. But Immortal was helping me the last hours and even tho my power supply from our street got stopped and I had to go to the doctor, he was waiting for me and then he continued helping me via Team Viewer. Even tho it took a bit, he stayed friendly.

Later he asked for some improvements I mentioned already a few days back on EPvP. So he also cares about quality and tries to fix them instantly or as soon as he can.

I am overwhelmed by this great support and great hack - In all the time I used to be in the hacking scene, I only met three coders who are like Immortal, kind, nice, helpful and do care about their customers and their hack quality. (I can't speak for coders I couldn't meet yet :/ ).

If you want to buy a Paladins Hack - and I believe other hacks here a great as well, buy them here.
    You got my vouch, guys.
    Thank you bro for your feedback , Hopefully I meet your expectations

Comment

Working...
    X