This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrossFire Hack NA Works Amazing <3

Great job with the hack [MENTION=849]Immortal[/MENTION]. Not sure why people are always complaining. I've been using it quite a while and it is indeed fun, here's some pics.

Note: I had to put the red lines to cover up my name so I don't get it banned the account is a VIP so yeah xD, I have a couple VIP accounts on CrossFire NA, I don't really mind if they get banned since I have the others but still I care for the accounts. As well, make sure not to use the hacks on your main, it's NOT Immortal's fault if you get banned, I'm just using it on a VIP account because it's more fun that way but I suggest you don't.

Playing in HMX is fun af as well the knife hack is awesome since its fast and the fly hack is even awesome, I'm glad Immortal still included it, I wouldn't really purchase these hacks without the fly hack xD

Anyways, just leaving this here as I think people deserve to know that Immortal has a great site with nice hacks.

Lastly I got 434/5 in HMX, pretty crazy. Although not sure how I wasn't MVP that game haha, anyways still awesome.

Last edited by Google; 06-04-2016, 06:42 AM.

Thank you Google for the feedback.
    Some people may got problem due to a leak in the requirements but yea we will be always there to help them.

Comment

Yea, awesome hack and this website is underrated because it's still new compared to other VIP hack websites.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
        Thank you Google for the feedback.
        Some people may got problem due to a leak in the requirements but yea we will be always there to help them.
        Very true, the things I recommend are the first 7 to download and install click here

Once all 7 are installed, simply restart your computer and should be doing those updates. Then you're pretty much set.

Alternatively, if it still doesn't work which is highly unlikely, you may have problem with the .dll files, which then you would simply re-install CrossFire.

Comment

Originally posted by loloako View Post
          Yea, awesome hack and this website is underrated because it's still new compared to other VIP hack websites.
          We have started to work on new games ,which will make us more popular

Thanks [MENTION=3127]Google[/MENTION] for review

Comment

pano ma download

Comment

How can i download this hack

Comment

Hhhhhhhhhoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS HACK

Comment

Originally posted by QSYS View Post
                  CAN YOU TELL ME HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS HACK