Dont use crash on join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont use crash on join

When i accidentally toggled it, I crashed and I was permanently banned. I'm currently waiting for a ticket response but fuck man, worse fuck up of my life.

Originally posted by flashdecker View Post
    When i accidentally toggled it, I crashed and I was permanently banned. I'm currently waiting for a ticket response but fuck man, worse fuck up of my life.
    That's one of the hack features that is being updated. Good point, don't use crash on join. A lot of users are having problems turning it off, even when they press "Normal" on the character hacks.

I myself have not tried it yet.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Never View Post
      That's one of the hack features that is being updated. Good point, don't use crash on join. A lot of users are having problems turning it off, even when they press "Normal" on the character hacks.

I myself have not tried it yet.
      Does permabanned count as a problem? Guess I won't be buying VIP with no account

Comment

Does permabanned count as a problem? Guess I won't be buying VIP with no account
        bcus u got banned ur not buying vip?
        Skate~! -Revive

Comment

Originally posted by Mello View Post
          bcus u got banned ur not buying vip?
          Pretty much, no account...

Comment

Pretty much, no account...
            im not forcing u to buy vip but im just saying u cab always make a new acc, wat rank was ur main?
            Skate~! -Revive

Comment

Major 2 4 after 4 years of on and off

Comment

Major 2 4 after 4 years of on and off
                wow man u should have tested on a alt acc.
                Skate~! -Revive

Comment

Use of any blatant hack features put your account at risk. We are working on a system to notify users about dangerous features but it is likely that this will only be released in the final vip as lots of the free vip users use it to rage hack.
                  We do try very hard to prevent bans in responce to using our hack and I wish you the best in getting your account back.

Comment

Don't worry. I've got the times you can contact nexon Chat Support, 10 am to 6 pm on Thursdays, they give you 3 chances first warning second warning then 3 benefit of the doubt, dude don't worry you
                    Will
                    Get it back I can help if you need me I've done it lots

Happy Hacking!

-Fortune

Comment

Originally posted by Mello
                      this is wrong. VERY WRONG. i got banned 1 time and i sent a ticket they didnt give me my acc back.
                      Nope its right, I've had 3 accounts banned for the same reason. all got unbanned. You will need to do Chat Support it works.

PROOF

Note: Even Told them i hacked -.-
                      Last edited by Fortune; 08-25-2014, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fortune View Post
                        Nope its right, I've had 3 accounts banned for the same reason. all got unbanned. You will need to do Chat Support it works.

PROOF
                        You give me hopes Thanks a lot btw, didn't know you could do that!
                        Wow thanks a lot btw, il check it out tomorrow when they are working.

Comment

Ban, Ran, Suspension appeals are only open on chat support Wednesday, Thursday 10 AM, 6 PM PDT.

Comment

Ban, Ran, Suspension appeals are only open on chat support Wednesday, Thursday 10 AM, 6 PM PDT.
                            <3 ty!!!!!!

Comment

PROOF

lmao wow my bad i sent them ticket they didnt even reply.
                              Skate~! -Revive

Comment

Working...
                              X